Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Eesh!

Looks like I haven't been here in a while.
Well, it looks like spring has finally sprung here. It's stopped raining and the sun has come out of hiding to dry the place out. My office has windows on two sides so I get the morning and the afternoon sun and I must admit that it's nicer to be in a sun-drenched mediterranean country than in just a drenched mediterranean country.

I had a nice boring trip to Cairo a few weeks ago and made a stop-off in Istanbul for a couple days on the way back. I had been wanting to go their since I opened my third grade history book and I must say that it definitely did not disappoint! I promise to post some pics in the next couple days. Scouts honor.

2 comments:

artemisia said...

Istanbul! Not Constantinople?

I am jealous. I would take a boring trip to Cairo any day!

Miss you!

BiblioDiva said...

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures! And please talk about that 3rd grade history experience a little more. Please?